Occupational Safety and Health Policy
We, the Armed Forces Officers Club & Hotel recognize our strategic goals and objectives can only be achieved by continuously monitoring and improving the Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) performance of our activities.
Therefore the Armed Forces Officers Club & Hotel is committed to:
- Adopt the highest Occupational Safety and Health standards.
- Establish an effective Zero Harm culture through leadership accountability and commitment, training, education, systems and behavior modification.
- Strive to achieve Zero incidents in pursuit of our Occupational Safety and Health vision.
- Continually improve our Occupational Safety and Health management performance through assigning accountability and responsibility for targets as well as objectives.
- Provide the necessary resources to enable implementation of the Occupational Safety and Health policies.
- Complying with all applicable legislation and codes of practices set forth by the relevant authorities, clients and stakeholders.
- Full compliance with Abu Dhabi Occupational Safety and Health centre (OSHAD) and Abu Dhabi Tourism and Culture (ADTCA) OSH frameworks and requirements.
- Identify, assess and respond in an appropriate manner to all Occupational Safety and Health risks.
- Maintain regular, transparent and effective communication with all guests, employees, vendors, contractors and suppliers.
- Promoting the open ͞blame free͟ culture and the sharing of lessons learned from accidents, incidents and near misses including those identified whilst working with subcontractors and suppliers.
- Continuously review responsibilities and procedures for OSH management;
- Review this Policy yearly to ensure suitability and effectiveness in reference to our current and planned future activities;