We, Armed Forces Officers Club & Hotel recognize that our strategic goals and objectives can only be achieved by integrating environmental sustainability throughout our business, hotel operations, and procurement and by continuously monitoring and improving the Environmental Management performance of our activities.
Therefore Armed Forces Officers Club & Hotel is committed to:
- Invest in energy and water management systems to assist in conservation of energy and natural resources.
- Strive to minimize waste production, dispose of waste conscientiously and divert waste from landfill through recycling, composting or other responsible methods.
- Adopt a policy of ‘green procurement’, taking environmental factors into account in all purchasing and supplier contracts.
- Continually seek to reduce the negative impact and risk of our operations on the environment.
- Provide the necessary resources to enable implementation of the environmental policies.
- Complying with all applicable legislation and codes of practices set forth by the relevant authorities, clients and stakeholders.
- Raising environmental awareness among our associates, guests and communities.
- Continually improve our environmentalmanagement performance through assigning accountability and responsibility for targets as well as objectives.
- Maintain regular, transparent and effective communication with all guests, employees, vendors, contractors and suppliers.
- Review this Policy yearly to ensure suitability and effectiveness in reference to our current and planned future activities;